Crown & Bridge, Crowns, Inlays, or Onlays
- You will wear temporary restorations until your permanent restoration is made.
- If your temporary falls off or breaks, save the pieces and call our office. Do not bite your lips, cheeks, or scrape your gums.
- Children should be watched carefully to make sure they don’t do this. It will damage soft tissues and result in pain.
- Sensitivity to cold and heat, as well as any soreness, should go away in a few days.
- Brush gently and floss carefully for the first few days.
Back to Postop Instructions